Tuesday, September 24, 2013

My 21st brithday celebration. 2013


This gonna be a late post for my 21st birthday celebration :)




Organizing a house party really not easy as you think.
Early in the morning went to the apartment that i rented from Airbnb.com to get all the things done.


Thanks for the one who helped me carry everything and fetch me go here and there.
And *Don't get too excited*
XD





Here we go !


一梳梳到老 哈哈
Thanks my darling for the make up and hair set.





Thanks for the cake, my dearest sister. 

Seriously this was the big surprise i got on that day.
Thanks for the one who helped my sister to plan this also.
Thanks for the gei po. XD
Appreciate!




Make wishes.
I am officially 21 years old !!!
Omgoshhh.





Hope all my dreams come true :)



So happy 




Love  you guys so much. 
Thanks for coming my birthday :)
You guys are awesome.



By the way, I am sorry if there is any inconvenience on that day.
I already tried my best to do my best.



The girls ♥..
Like finally got so many girls accompanied me.
=.=



Unexpected you guys will come.
Xie xie :)



My little way way, hope everything goes well in your life :)



Fred, thanks for fetching my little princess attended my birthday secretly.
I was shouting like siao zha bo when i saw her appeared in front of me.
LOL.
Appreciate !



My girl's gang at college.
Terima kasih banyak banyak.
Lovess...



Smile like a kid :)



My heng dai group, hahahah!
I am glad to know you all although you guys are so cool or trying to act cool ?
Thanks for everything !
Don't have to talk so many sweet talks since you guys are guys!
But still heng dai's lovesssss ♥ for you all :)




And lastly I want to thank two of my bao bei also.
Thanks for the one purposely came from Singapore.
And also the one who secretly came from Nilai after finished work.
I am so touched and so glad to have you all as ji mui.
Ji mui forever. Muacks :) 




My little darling :*




Smile smile  :)
My pretty babies.
Small head and geok geok :)




2013/8/31
LOVESSSSSSS.....




Kiss kiss :*




I have an awesome 21st birthday celebration because of guys.
This is a most unforgettable birthday in my life.
Thanks again ! :')







End  of the post :)


No comments:

Post a Comment